Cube Life: Pixel Action Heroes is a game created and developed by Cypronia. It was released on the Wii U on E March 30, 2017.
An enhanced Nintendo Switch version of the game with a few differences, titled Pixel Action Heroes, was released on July 30, 2018 on the US eShop.
Play as an iconic action hero from the ‘80s in a fully destructible block-building world. Become a FPS level designer! Create your own map, share with friends, let them try it out, and get their feedback.
- Wipe out zombie hordes, but beware of the bosses!
- Practice your skills and eliminate Bots
- Online Multiplayer
- Ragdoll physics
- Fully destructible maps (destroy the level with tools, guns, and explosives)
- Map editor (create your own maps)
- Skin editor (customize your hero)
- Cube editor (customize your own blocks)
- Fluid and smooth game-play (30+ FPS)
- Large variety of foes and challenging bosses
- Build your own maps and share with other players
- Large selection of firearms based on real life weapons